A THREE-TIER CROSSWORD AWARNESS PROGRAM FOR DPS, PATNA, PUNE, LUDHIANA AND PUNE
XWXP 2020 RULES
HOW TO PLAY
- Like any crossword puzzle, type the letters in the appropriate squares in the grid.
- The Players may also pause their game, if they so wish to, by clicking on the “SAVE” button and can re-start it according to their own convenience.
- Once the Players have finished with their solutions, they can submit their solutions by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Remember, once the Players click on the “SUBMIT” button, their solutions would be registered as their final submission and the same cannot be retrieved or changed.
XWXP 2020 GAME DETAILS
- This event is open to Class VII to XII students of DPS Patna, Ludhiana, Coimbatore and Pune, run under the aegis of Takshila Educational Society.
- Your XWXP 2020 username will be your Admission Number and the password will be your Date of Birth. Use these to log in to play all weekly rounds.
- Crossword puzzle will be posted at 1100 hrs IST on www.crypticsingh.com .
- Crossword puzzle will be posted at 1100 hrs IST on www.crypticsingh.com
- You will be required to submit the solution in 45 minutes.
- The Player with the fastest and all correct solutions will be awarded 500 points. The scores will move in a descending order based on the time taken and correctness of the solutions.
- A Leaderboard of the top 50 scoring participants will be created. Two Leaderboards shall be posted, the first would be the Test-wise Leaderboard based on the scores of individual rounds; and the second would be the Overall Leaderboard based on the cumulative scores of all the weekly rounds as they proceed. The merit list of Top Ten finishers from each school would also be published.
- A cumulative addition of the total scores of all the Players for the XWXP test will be calculated for the Final Leaderboard.
- The participants are expected to use fair means. They are not expected to take the help of anyone else or Google/Thesaurus for solving puzzles.
- The organisers may conduct a face-to-face annotation-based online round for shortlisted participants to assess the competence level of the participants further, if so required.
- For any clarification, send an email to email@example.com
PARTICIPATE, COMPETE, CONQUER